Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 64 Kentucky 48

Featured Replies

  • Replies 126
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not a stat. True statement, but not a stat.

 

Lower than average EQ's(Effort Quotients)??

Gazillion dollars says Vandy shoots about 35% from the floor tomorrow.

UK really needs Florida to win the tourney now right?

UK really needs Florida to win the tourney now right?

 

Definitely. And play Vandy in the title game.

^or, you were the only one to pick Vandy in the poll. Might wanna pick up a Powerball ticket tomorrow.
I never thought of that, I think that I will.

Besides, I picked Vandy by 4 (I think) so actually I thought we all would be on here arguing if the Cats got hosed by the sec refs or not. :lol2:

Underachievers??

As uncle Si Robertson would say.....Hey Jack! That would be a good nickname for this years Wildcats! :D

If Ole Miss loses tonight, I can't see any way they make it in. If they make it to the title game, then maybe they get selected.

 

Ole Miss won tonight

You got to feel for this kid.

At least Harrow was trying last night and had a pulse. I am not sure if Poyhtress even played.

At least Harrow was trying last night and had a pulse. I am not sure if Poyhtress even played.

 

He has been the biggest disappointment to me this year. Really thought he would be one that could carry the team with energy and excitement.

 

Did anyone see Mayes during a time out before the half. Cal has been all over others for their body language and how it brings down the team. When I saw him, I thought , Gee Cal, say something to him.

Honestly can't see any circumstance where UK gets in after this one. Every game away from Rupp since Nerlens went down has been a double digit loss and with the committee watching from Indy they showed zero fight tonight outside of one 10-0 run in the 2nd half. NIT bound...

And unlike a lot of people, I do not think it is even close.

A better suggestion is to take it when it's bad like you give it when it's good.

 

No problem with that, but he's NOT a Vandy fan. Just sayin. Makes it different.

UK is done and will be hooked up with Xavier in the NIT, so this season will be the gift that keeps on giving...in a bad way.

 

I feel no empathy towards Harrow. He is Winnie the Pooh soft.

 

This season ended with the injury to Noel. You just hoped that they could scrap together enough wins to make the tourney. They have seemingly come up one short. Oh well, take your medicine and move on.

 

UK's demise, aside from Noel's injury falls directly on Harrow's shoulders. Harrow was not strong enough physically or mentally to carry the load. He made no one else better, which in my opinion really stunted any growth from Goodwin and Poythress. Harrow took 15 shots tonight and only a few were outside the paint. When he makes some shots this team can compete some. When he doesn't...watch out! Quite simply not enough point guard play.

 

How bad was UK's point guard play this year? Calipari told Holmes coach Jason Booher after watching James Bolden play against Madison Central in the Sweet 16, that Bolden was "right now, better than any point guard that I have". Bolden is only a sophomore in high school. Cal knew this team was on borrowed time.

 

Kyle Wiltjer is one who needs a gut check. He needs to decide to improve his body, especially his core, or he will not see the court next year.

In addition to the 2-15, Harrow had 4 turnovers and 1 assist last night.

 

This team was just clueless on offense all season. If someone wants to do the research, I would be curious to see how this team's assists rank in UK history. It has to be low. Mays knew his role - shoot the 3. Outside of that, I don't think any player knew what to do on offense. They all just seemed to look to someone else to do something with the ball and then that ended up with a player shooting a shot contested by 3 other defenders.

 

IMO, the player who had the best shot selection all year was Polson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.