Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 64 Kentucky 48

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic display tonight...

Cats fans need to say an extra prayer Sunday at church. Might be left out.

I hope that was the last game for this year's team.

Cats fans need to say an extra prayer Sunday at church. Might be left out.

 

Let's pray they are. Why would anyone want to watch that again? It would probably be even uglier.

Someone said "putrid" in the update thread.

 

That's a disservice to the word "putrid".

I hope that was the last game for this year's team.

 

I agree!

 

Let's pray they are. Why would anyone want to watch that again? It would probably be even uglier.

 

True, I wouldn't be upset if that was the last game of the year.

Maryland upsets Duke... Another bubble team do we get the tie breaker?

I think the selection committee looks at 21 wins including two big ones over Florida and Missouri and puts the Cats in but just barely

While I have held out hope that they would rise to the challenge of this tournament and making the NCAA, I saw all that go down the crapper with that game. I can only hold out that they will make it based upon "The Kentucky Effect" and the travel $$ that the fan base brings in.

Can't hit free throws. Play no defense on the perimeter whatsoever. If WCS is out of the game they are totally lost on both ends of the floor. Cats fans drive to Nashville and take over that arena to watch THAT. Come back Willie. Come back Nerlins. The NBA, Europe, Italy or McDonalds can have the rest of this sorry bunch.

question, can this UK team beat the UK Womans Team......(arent the Woman ranked in the top 10 or so?)

I think the selection committee looks at 21 wins including two big ones over Florida and Missouri and puts the Cats in but just barely

 

Problem is they only have 1 other good win.(Maryland)

Never been more excited to turn down two tickets last night. :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.