Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 64 Kentucky 48

Featured Replies

This is the first time that Cal had about ZERO returning minutes. That makes a huge difference with everything. There was nobody to step up, settle the team, or push buttons. The senior this year was one of the biggest cry babies that UK has ever had. Harrow was mentally made of glass. You take those two to mentor 2 All Americans w/ an extremely low basketball IQ, you get what you get. Cal's philosophy, and in my opinion it is one of necessity, will give fans a year here/ a year there like this one. It will also lead to exciting runs in the tournament.

 

Spot on. I think this season proves that you do need some experienced leadership even with very talented freshmen. And the leadership can't come from bench players or minute eaters. It has to be someone who is a significant contributor. Wiltjer has to fill that role next year.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spot on. I think this season proves that you do need some experienced leadership even with very talented freshmen. And the leadership can't come from bench players or minute eaters. It has to be someone who is a significant contributor. Wiltjer has to fill that role next year.

 

I do not see any way with what is coming in that he is a significant contributor..................

I do not see any way with what is coming in that he is a significant contributor..................

 

I think his contributions will be reminiscent of the national championship season.

I think his contributions will be reminiscent of the national championship season.

 

^This

Spot on. I think this season proves that you do need some experienced leadership even with very talented freshmen. And the leadership can't come from bench players or minute eaters. It has to be someone who is a significant contributor. Wiltjer has to fill that role next year.

 

 

Key phrase. But I don't think Wiltjer's personality will be assertive enough. He makes Darius Miller look like Clubber Lang in bombast.

He makes Darius Miller look like Clubber Lang in bombast.

 

:lol2:

Wiltjer would be well-to-do to redshirt. There is no way that he was physcially ready last year to play. This year he wasn't either. He is a talented offensive player who needs to give his body a year to mature and develop. He is the youngest looking 6'10" I've ever seen. He looks like the kids that I went to Hanover with, not like the "Man-child" types that dominate DI.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.