March 16, 201313 yr One announcer said he thought we would still be in at a 12 seed. Traditional 12/5 upset maybe :popcorn: ? Nah,,,,, :lol2:
March 16, 201313 yr Traditional 12/5 upset maybe :popcorn: ? Nah,,,,, :lol2: 12 seed is now a play in game.
March 16, 201313 yr Honestly can't see any circumstance where UK gets in after this one. Every game away from Rupp since Nerlens went down has been a double digit loss and with the committee watching from Indy they showed zero fight tonight outside of one 10-0 run in the 2nd half. NIT bound...
March 16, 201313 yr 12 seed is now a play in game. Not always. Just the last 4 at large teams. UK isn't going to be one of them...
March 16, 201313 yr I understand if UK doesn't get in. I do not understand if Ole Miss gets in before UK as Lunardi is currently projecting. I guess we need to root for a Florida / Missouri title game.
March 16, 201313 yr Honestly can't see any circumstance where UK gets in after this one. Every game away from Rupp since Nerlens went down has been a double digit loss and with the committee watching from Indy they showed zero fight tonight outside of one 10-0 run in the 2nd half. NIT bound... Do you think UK would accept an NIT bid? Why should they?
March 16, 201313 yr Do you think UK would accept an NIT bid? Why should they? Indiana is the only team not to right?
March 16, 201313 yr I understand if UK doesn't get in. I do not understand if Ole Miss gets in before UK as Lunardi is currently projecting. I guess we need to root for a Florida / Missouri title game. If Ole Miss loses tonight, I can't see any way they make it in. If they make it to the title game, then maybe they get selected.
March 16, 201313 yr Do you think UK would accept an NIT bid? Why should they? Yes. Because you take your medicine and try to get to MSG...
March 16, 201313 yr I don't want them to play in the NIT but if they turned down an invitatation the national media would chew them up as being arrogant and elitist.
March 16, 201313 yr Yes. Because you take your medicine and try to get to MSG... I just don't see the value in it when there is one player returning that might get significant minutes next year.
March 16, 201313 yr The NIT would likely be played at Memorial due to Rupp hosting the NCAA tournament.
March 16, 201313 yr Here is something to ponder. There is one stat from this season that UK's 4 NBA pick freshmen have in common. Does anyone want to guess what it is?
March 16, 201313 yr Here is something to ponder. There is one stat from this season that UK's 4 NBA pick freshmen have in common. Does anyone want to guess what it is? Underachievers??
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.