Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Hated College Basketball Player of the Last 30 Years

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never could stand Danny Ainge (as an Irish fan you would understand).................................

  • Author
I don't remember anyone hating Larry Johnson.

 

 

Me either.

I don't remember anyone hating Larry Johnson.

 

Just his commercials...............:thumb:

Here's Mine:

 

Kent Benson - IU

Ernie Grunfeld - UT

Michael Graham - Georgetown

Rasheed Wallace - UNC

Corey Beck - Arkansas

 

coach - Dale Brown, LSU and Bobby Knight, IU

Eric Devendorf....:rage:

Christian Laettner ‏@laettnerbball

.@Greg_Paulus is tough but went down way 2 easy in the @Grantland33 #MostHated contest! Does @steve_wojo give me a run in the 2nd round??!!

 

Christian Laettner ‏@laettnerbball

. This @grantland contest is a hands down, landslide, easy victory for me!! #goduke #wonderwhatvegasoddsare

Michael Graham, just ahead of Laitner

Marshall Henderson should already be on this list.

Christian Laettner ‏@laettnerbball

.@Greg_Paulus is tough but went down way 2 easy in the @Grantland33 #MostHated contest! Does @steve_wojo give me a run in the 2nd round??!!

 

Christian Laettner ‏@laettnerbball

. This @grantland contest is a hands down, landslide, easy victory for me!! #goduke #wonderwhatvegasoddsare

 

At least he has a good humor about this.

I love(d) making fun of J.J.'s nose-picking adventure, but I find it hard to believe he's more hated than some other Dukies. I'm absolutely shocked to see Shane Battier on there.

 

My personal most-hated starting five of the last 30 years looks like this:

 

G. Jalen Rose

G. Ben Hansbrough

C. Joakim Noah

F. Tyler Hansbrough

F. Christian Laettner

 

Head Coach: Rick Pitino

 

6th man Matt Walsh, UF.

Here's Mine:

 

Kent Benson - IU

Ernie Grunfeld - UT

Michael Graham - Georgetown

Rasheed Wallace - UNC

Corey Beck - Arkansas

 

coach - Dale Brown, LSU and Bobby Knight, IU

 

I was looking forward to you putting out a list. :thumb:

 

Question on why Michael Graham is so hated. He was an early 80's guy, which is when I was around 6-8-years-old. I can remember those G'Town teams, but why do people dislike him so much?

Christian Laettner ‏@laettnerbball

.@Greg_Paulus is tough but went down way 2 easy in the @Grantland33 #MostHated contest! Does @steve_wojo give me a run in the 2nd round??!!

 

Christian Laettner ‏@laettnerbball

. This @grantland contest is a hands down, landslide, easy victory for me!! #goduke #wonderwhatvegasoddsare

 

At least he has a good humor about this.

 

Laettner has become very likeable in the last couple of years. As useless info said, he's had a really good sense of humor about the way he's viewed nationally & by the UK fan base. I guess I still hate him, just not as much.

I was looking forward to you putting out a list. :thumb:

 

Question on why Michael Graham is so hated. He was an early 80's guy, which is when I was around 6-8-years-old. I can remember those G'Town teams, but why do people dislike him so much?

 

'Cause he whipped UK in the tourney and then poked fun of them.

All of Hatz is like that (beat UK) except for Dale Brown who all I remember him for is choking away huge leads.

Christian Laettner ‏@laettnerbball

.@Greg_Paulus is tough but went down way 2 easy in the @Grantland33 #MostHated contest! Does @steve_wojo give me a run in the 2nd round??!!

 

Christian Laettner ‏@laettnerbball

. This @grantland contest is a hands down, landslide, easy victory for me!! #goduke #wonderwhatvegasoddsare

That's great. To me, Paulus was my most disliked Dukie. Couldn't stand the dude. Though I did root for him when he tried to play QB for Syracuse.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.