Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Hated College Basketball Player of the Last 30 Years

Featured Replies

  • Author

Tyler Hansbrough is who I hate the most. Never hated anyone the way I hate him and no one else will ever receive that hate I have in my heart for him. I even hated his brother for being his brother.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised Sir Charles Barkley wasn't on the list.

I don't have a lot of hate for individual players.

 

But if I'm doing this bracket, Devendorf is a sure-fire one seed.

I think it bull crap Bobby Hurley is only a 7seed, should be higher than that.

I love(d) making fun of J.J.'s nose-picking adventure, but I find it hard to believe he's more hated than some other Dukies. I'm absolutely shocked to see Shane Battier on there.

 

My personal most-hated starting five of the last 30 years looks like this:

 

G. Jalen Rose

G. Ben Hansbrough

C. Joakim Noah

F. Tyler Hansbrough

F. Christian Laettner

 

Head Coach: Rick Pitino

 

 

 

That is a great list that I would expand to a second starting 5 with some additional non-listed players.

 

G. Jalen Rose

G. Ben Hansbrough

C. Joakim Noah

F. Tyler Hansbrough

F. Christian Laettner

 

G. Reggie Miller (Although he didn't get worse until the NBA

G. Bobby Hurley (Only be cause there isn't room for him on the upper list

G. J.J. Reddick

C. Shaquile O'Neil

C. Patrick Ewing

6th Man - WoJo from Duke.

 

Head Coach - Bobby Knight/Digger Phelps

Why Cheaney?

 

That's what I was asking. The list has Calbert Cheaney & I was wondering why he's included? Also wondering why Cuz wasn't.

Tyler Hansbrough is who I hate the most. Never hated anyone the way I hate him and no one else will ever receive that hate I have in my heart for him. I even hated his brother for being his brother.

 

Couldn't agree more. I hate Tyler Hansbrough worse than I ever thought about hating Christian Laettner.

 

:lol2: at your last sentence.

I think it's hilarious that Duke has its own section/region! :lol2:

 

:laugh: This tournament is over ! Just name every player ever at Duke, present the entire program the crystal trophy and play "One Shining Moment". :dancingpa

That is a great list that I would expand to a second starting 5 with some additional non-listed players.

 

G. Jalen Rose

G. Ben Hansbrough

C. Joakim Noah

F. Tyler Hansbrough

F. Christian Laettner

 

G. Reggie Miller (Although he didn't get worse until the NBA

G. Bobby Hurley (Only be cause there isn't room for him on the upper list

G. J.J. Reddick

C. Shaquile O'Neil

C. Patrick Ewing

6th Man - WoJo from Duke.

 

Head Coach - Bobby Knight/Digger Phelps

 

Good call on Wojo. He's a lot like Aaron Craft...probably hasn't done anything to merit so much hate, but the gushing done by commentators wears on me.

I love(d) making fun of J.J.'s nose-picking adventure, but I find it hard to believe he's more hated than some other Dukies. I'm absolutely shocked to see Shane Battier on there.

 

My personal most-hated starting five of the last 30 years looks like this:

 

G. Jalen Rose

G. Ben Hansbrough

C. Joakim Noah

F. Tyler Hansbrough

F. Christian Laettner

 

Head Coach: Rick Pitino

 

Not a bad group add Duke's Wojo and name T. Crean and coach K as assistants and you have an "All Time Jerk Team"!

Not a bad group add Duke's Wojo and name T. Crean and coach K as assistants and you have an "All Time Jerk Team"!

 

Another good call on Crean.

Not a bad group add Duke's Wojo and name T. Crean and coach K as assistants and you have an "All Time Jerk Team"!

 

Hate for Coach K? Ouch

What did Sherman Douglas ever do to anyone? :lol:

Tyler Hansbrough and its not even close. My favorite part of his college career is Gerald Henderson laying the wood to his face.

  • Author
Tyler Hansbrough and its not even close. My favorite part of his college career is Gerald Henderson laying the wood to his face.

 

 

Word up!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.