March 13, 201313 yr I always got a kick out of the guy, but many people in Louisville did not care for Patrick Sparks.
March 13, 201313 yr I think a good question to me......who is YOUR least favorite player (hate would be a stretch), on YOUR favorite team? * - William Avery * - Corey Maggette Travis Ford Patrick Sparks Saul Smith Jared Prickett Sean Sutton
March 13, 201313 yr I think a good question to me......who is YOUR least favorite player (hate would be a stretch), on YOUR favorite team? * - William Avery * - Corey Maggette * Rob Lock * LeRon Ellis * Jamal Magloire * Richie Farmer * Darnell Dodson * Rasheed Carruth
March 13, 201313 yr Author I think a good question to me......who is YOUR least favorite player (hate would be a stretch), on YOUR favorite team? * - William Avery * - Corey Maggette Shavelik Randolph Josh McRoberts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.