Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Free Agent Moves

Featured Replies

  • Replies 155
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see free agency both ways; you want the team to make a impact move but at

the same time so many teams are criticized after making these moves. You don't

see alot of free agent moves work out that well for Cincy so maybe the Bengals

are playing this right.

Ginn can't accomplish many of the same things Wallace can. Take a look at his numbers. He had 1 receiving yard last year. He has had less than 500 yards every year except for one and less than 300 each of the last 3 years. He is not a threat in any way, unless you need a kick returner.

 

And with that, do you want Ginn or Tate?

I see free agency both ways; you want the team to make a impact move but at

the same time so many teams are criticized after making these moves. You don't

see alot of free agent moves work out that well for Cincy so maybe the Bengals

are playing this right.

 

As they have every other year.....lol.

Ginn can't accomplish many of the same things Wallace can. Take a look at his numbers. He had 1 receiving yard last year. He has had less than 500 yards every year except for one and less than 300 each of the last 3 years. He is not a threat in any way, unless you need a kick returner.

 

I get that, but at the same time, he's never played with a WR the caliber of Green either. That'll definitely take some pressure off him. If teams are doubling AJ, you mean to tell me he doesn't have the speed to beat one-v-one coverage down the field? Honestly, if he could give them roughly 500 yards, I'd say he did his job. I look for Sanu to have a major impact as the #2 guy, and a guy like Ginn to be used to stretch the field.

I get that, but at the same time, he's never played with a WR the caliber of Green either. That'll definitely take some pressure off him. If teams are doubling AJ, you mean to tell me he doesn't have the speed to beat one-v-one coverage down the field? Honestly, if he could give them roughly 500 yards, I'd say he did his job. I look for Sanu to have a major impact as the #2 guy, and a guy like Ginn to be used to stretch the field.

 

 

I don't think WR should be an area of concern. The 2nd year guys should be better. Green, Sanu, Jones and Hawkins is a pretty good group.

 

Personally I wish they would have picked up one of the safeties that were available.

I don't think WR should be an area of concern. The 2nd year guys should be better. Green, Sanu, Jones and Hawkins is a pretty good group.

 

Personally I wish they would have picked up one of the safeties that were available.

 

There are quite a few solid safeties in the draft....I look for them to go that route round 1.

Aqib Talib wouldn't be bad if he doesnt go back to the Pats.

Give it a week, once the first crop of starters are gone Mikey will start low balling the left overs.

LaRod Stephens-Howling is the RB I would go after.

What is going on with Andre Smith? Is he visiting any teams? Personally, the longer it goes without him signing elsewhere, the better the Bengals chances are. Smith may be finding that the market value for him isn't what he and his agent thought it was.

What is going on with Andre Smith? Is he visiting any teams? Personally, the longer it goes without him signing elsewhere, the better the Bengals chances are. Smith may be finding that the market value for him isn't what he and his agent thought it was.

 

I guarantee he is not at the gym working out!

Andre is waiting on the re-birth of Twinkies before he visits any teams or talks contract.

  • Author
What is going on with Andre Smith? Is he visiting any teams? Personally, the longer it goes without him signing elsewhere, the better the Bengals chances are. Smith may be finding that the market value for him isn't what he and his agent thought it was.

 

I think his financial "demands" priced him out of the free agent market before FA got started. The Bengals knew it which is why they have played their cards this way with Smith.

LaRod Stephens-Howling is the RB I would go after.

 

I never hear anything about Ben Tate. Is he signed for a long time? Seems like he'd want to get out of Houston

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.