Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Free Agent Moves

Featured Replies

Agree!

 

 

He was a great pick up and was always productive as a backup.... If I was Mel Kiper Jr. or Todd McShay I'd say he has an "unbelieveable motor"...

  • Replies 155
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Agree again and the Bengals paid him well:

 

Per a league source, the Bengals have re-signed defensive end Wallace Gilberry to a three-year, $6.75 million contract.

The D line core is good. The FA LB seemed to have worked out. The one WR is really good. Other than that, what are you refering to? Oh they have signed the kickers, they're decent.

 

I'd argue the DL is great. Burfict was a huge FA signing and a quality young player. We have depth at CB. We need more at Saftey and LB. On offense I'd like another WR but we are not lacking weapons. Green,Sanu,Hawkins and Greshman will put up points. At RB if we can get Law Firm to continue to run like he finished the regular season and add a RB with some speed I like us there.

 

The core of everyone's distrust of the Bengals team currently is a lack of belief in Dalton. I'm not fully sold either and he has a lot to prove this year. But this Bengals team does not lack talent.

Bengals need a speed guy at receiver. Any good options?

Bengals need a speed guy at receiver. Any good options?

Mike Wallace

  • Author
Mike Wallace

 

All reports are looking like he will be a Fin. And as much as I want him spindoc's take on Wallace concerns me as a Bengal fan.

 

For sure I would like to see us address Safety in FA. Plenty of decent ones out there.

 

And what about Beanie Wells?

I'd argue the DL is great. Burfict was a huge FA signing and a quality young player. We have depth at CB. We need more at Saftey and LB. On offense I'd like another WR but we are not lacking weapons. Green,Sanu,Hawkins and Greshman will put up points. At RB if we can get Law Firm to continue to run like he finished the regular season and add a RB with some speed I like us there.

 

The core of everyone's distrust of the Bengals team currently is a lack of belief in Dalton. I'm not fully sold either and he has a lot to prove this year. But this Bengals team does not lack talent.

 

Yes to the D line. Burfict seems to be the impact player at LB they have lacked for a long time. Corners are avg. at best. Now to the offense. Law firm had a good stretch, but that seemed to coincide with who was on the OL. Center? Gresham is an inconsistent head case. And besides Green, the recieving core is suspect. Sanu may be serviceable depending on health. O line is shaky. Whit seems to be in decline, the C is bad. They may lose the RT who has improved. Overall Green is the only real homerun threat, that's if the QB can get him the ball. Revert back to a game recently where he wasn't even targeted in the 1st half. What game was that? And then we always have the HC, who is incompetent. Your glass may be half full, but I believe it is leaking.

Yes to the D line. Burfict seems to be the impact player at LB they have lacked for a long time. Corners are avg. at best. Now to the offense. Law firm had a good stretch, but that seemed to coincide with who was on the OL. Center? Gresham is an inconsistent head case. And besides Green, the recieving core is suspect. Sanu may be serviceable depending on health. O line is shaky. Whit seems to be in decline, the C is bad. They may lose the RT who has improved. Overall Green is the only real homerun threat, that's if the QB can get him the ball. Revert back to a game recently where he wasn't even targeted in the 1st half. What game was that? And then we always have the HC, who is incompetent. Your glass may be half full, but I believe it is leaking.

 

Wow! With all of those horrible players and incompetent coaches, it's a wonder they won any games at all. I can't believe they actually made the playoffs two years in a row with this garbage. The rest of the league must be putrid.

What about a Backup QB? Whos on the market, anybody, that could push/help Andy?

  • Author
What about a Backup QB? Whos on the market, anybody, that could push/help Andy?

 

I think the Jets signed all of them.

Steven Jackson and Reggie Bush are way more appealing than Beanie Wells...it's no secret the Bengals need RB help.

What about a Backup QB? Whos on the market, anybody, that could push/help Andy?

 

Ryan Fitzpatrick? He was cut today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.