Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Free Agent Moves

Featured Replies

  • Author

On Gathers, I agree he has underachieved but that contract isn't breaking the bank for the Bengals and Gathers has been solid/average.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try again... No one said horrible. You must be one of the many that is satisfied with squeaking into the 6th playoff spot, and going to Houston to get your hat handed to you... The goal should be to get better than that, not regress or stay the same. Now your turn, what have they done or will do to get better? Firing the HC would be a start.

 

Am I satisfied? No. Am I encouraged by their recent drafts and back to back playoff appearances? Yes. I don't want the Bengals to overpay for these free agents the first day. Most of those deals don't work and only hurt the team's salary cap. I want them to resign Smith, Howard, Jones, and Newman. I want them to get a good safety and LB either in FA or the draft. I want them to continue to develop Dalton and the other young receivers. I want them to sign Johnson, Dunlap, and Atkins to long term deals. If those players don't continue to progress then move on, but I agree with their philosophy of resigning their own players while adding through the draft and picking up a piece or two in free agency. You'll get no argument from me regarding firing the HC.

Edited by Justafan2
spelling

On Gathers' date=' I agree he has underachieved but that contract isn't breaking the bank for the Bengals and Gathers has been solid/average.[/quote']

 

Made all his money off one fluke season. He's just a guy but your right, this time the money is right.

Reggie Bush signed with Detroit.

Most cap space in the league and they sign Geathers. My god this is frustrating. Why not give up a 5th rounder for Boldin? Why don't you make a run at someone like Bush? Why? Why? Why?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

 

On day Bengals lost Manny Lawson, Cincinnati free-agent LB Rey Maualuga is visiting the Arizona Cardinals.

  • Author
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

 

On day Bengals lost Manny Lawson, Cincinnati free-agent LB Rey Maualuga is visiting the Arizona Cardinals.

 

And I hope we lose them both. Lawson stinks.

  • Author
Your not a fan of Maualuga?

 

I think Rey is a solid back up and special teams player in this league, no more. If he says in Cincy he will probably start so in those terms no I am not a Rey fan.

 

Your not a fan of Maualuga?

 

I'd play Skuta over Rey.

 

Sign Bernie Pollard!

I think Rey is a solid back up and special teams player in this league, no more. If he says in Cincy he will probably start so in those terms no I am not a Rey fan.

 

 

He's alright. But I'm not a Bengals fan :D

Stephen Jackson, back many wished the Bengals drafted, signs with the Pack.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.