12th Region District Tournaments

This season:

Boys at Lincoln

Girls at Pulaski

It alternates every season and don't worry, it happens to all of us. I end up having to ask coach almost every season to remind me of where it is "this year".

Anyone know what the dates are and the finals for the boys at Lincoln Co???

Congratulations Lincoln Co Patriots. Great game plan and a lot of discipline from all Lincoln players........Great future ahead for Patriots as they play 1 Senior and the rest Sophomores ........Lincoln should beat Boyle in finals............Timmy Taylor is best true point guard in 12th Region and in next 2 yrs will be one of the best in State,IMO............GO PATS

You're correct.

Typically whichever (boys or girls) plays their State Tournament first their regions will play their first rounds the week prior to their State Tournament on Monday/Tuesday, semis Friday & finals Saturday while the other will play their first rounds Wednesday/Thurday, semis the following Monday & finals on Tuesday. The the following year it will be reversed (except occasionally it isn't for whatever reason). However, there have been regions that will play a slightly different schedule for whatever reason. The twelfth region has traditionally followed the format given herein.

This year the boys State is first being played March 6-7-8-9-10 (which is the earliest I can EVER remember it being played in the 50+ years I have attended or followed it - does anyone know why it is being played so early?).

You're correct.

Typically whichever (boys or girls) plays their State Tournament first their regions will play their first rounds the week prior to their State Tournament on Monday/Tuesday, semis Friday & finals Saturday while the other will play their first rounds Wednesday/Thurday, semis the following Monday & finals on Tuesday. The the following year it will be reversed (except occasionally it isn't for whatever reason). However, there have been regions that will play a slightly different schedule for whatever reason. The twelfth region has traditionally followed the format given herein.

This year the boys State is first being played March 6-7-8-9-10 (which is the earliest I can EVER remember it being played in the 50+ years I have attended or followed it - does anyone know why it is being played so early?).

I think Rupp is hosting NCAA tourney games this year.