Who will be the top 5 teams in NKY this season?

UK#1fanisback

Sorry buddy but no way Cooper beats SK. Cooper doesn't even know who is going to be their starting QB and they lost a really good one. SK is going to beat them by 21 at least. :D

Too funny. Whipped by 21+? Ok. Please send that blitz pkg cuz that will mean somebody will have to cover Morgan 1 on 1 and I'll take that proposition everytime cuz it will be a bad nite for somebody. The inexperience you speak of is not some freshman or sophomore. It's a Sr who not only played, but started and was a captain. Ludwig was the backup QB last yr and actually started two games as a sophomore at QB. He's no Tyler Morris by any means as a mobile QB but has a just strong, if not stronger, arm so he'll be able to manage the team just fine.

Cooper has some holes to fill no doubt but if others think they won't be competitive they will be surprised. As for the respect factor I could care less. There were at least 10 teams that overlooked the Jags last year and winded up with an L. I prefer it that way. This team won't be as bad as many are predicting.

Preseason rankings are just that and if u dont believe me ask Holy Cross.....

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not downing cooper or anything but i don't see them beating Boone this year. We have a lot talent returning

It will be interesting to see who's is at the Helm at Boone but the skill positions at Cooper will be solid on both sides of the ball and their line will be better than expected as they have a Coach Burnett who can mold an inexeperienced line. The Jags will surprise some people who think they will be sub-par next season.

If you beat Conner, it doesnt correlate to Kuntz being a better quarterback than Barker, it just doesnt work that way, and I mean that as no disrespect to Kuntz, he is a darn good player.

I wasn't impressed with Barker when Conner scrimmaged Beechwood. Hard to impress anybody when he wasn't dressed to play. Kuntz is ready no matter if it is a scrimmage or a playoff game! :D

I wasn't impressed with Barker when Conner scrimmaged Beechwood. Hard to impress anybody when he wasn't dressed to play. Kuntz is ready no matter if it is a scrimmage or a playoff game! :D

As I've said 1,000 times I really like Mr Kuntz at QB. He's key to SK's success.

I see him as a solid NAIA QB and we should all be thrilled for him if he gets that opportunity. I'm a fan.