Nerlens Noel tears ACL; done for the season.

Original Rookie

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last night I was thinking it had to be an ACL, was hoping I was wrong.

This far in the season and no one comes even close on having his heart and head in the game so I don't see much. I could see the fight (that they did have) get carried away with Noel, it's like they saw their chances go out the door a d they didn't seem to want to play. Polson comes close to the heart and his head is there as well as his basketball IQ, but we need others, and I don't see it.

Before last night, and for the past 10 months, I would have been happy with them making the Sweet 16, now I'll be happy with one win.

16 NBA scouts there lady night to watch him, hope he makes a quick recovery. But I don't see how this doesn't hurt his draft, I see him back one more year, and today it makes me sick thinking he has to come back.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kyrie Irving only play around 10 games due to an injury and still went #1 overall?

Chad Ford, albeit before the MRI results, had said that this won't affect his draft status.

If he rehabs properly then I doubt his stock takes that big of a hit.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kyrie Irving only play around 10 games due to an injury and still went #1 overall?

I was thinking it was a few more games than that, but not many. Irving did play in the NCAA tournament, I believe, which showed the scouts (albeit briefly) that he was healthy and progressing, thus assuaging some concerns. Noel won't have that luxury.

I don't remember what game it was but didn't Noel have a little scare and go down for a little bit? I remember he was hobbling around right after for a few trips up and down the court. I wouldn’t be surprised if he slightly tore it a little in that game and didn't realize it, then had a full tear last night. I feel like that happens and goes undiagnosed.

I feel like I remember it happening twice (not sure if it was the same knee) and the last time was only a couple of games ago. I don't really think there is any way to know if this theory is true, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it was.

I don't remember what game it was but didn't Noel have a little scare and go down for a little bit? I remember he was hobbling around right after for a few trips up and down the court. I wouldn’t be surprised if he slightly tore it a little in that game and didn't realize it, then had a full tear last night. I feel like that happens and goes undiagnosed.

I feel like I remember it happening twice (not sure if it was the same knee) and the last time was only a couple of games ago. I don't really think there is any way to know if this theory is true, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it was.

I believe that was the Ole Miss game.

Last night I was thinking it had to be an ACL, was hoping I was wrong.

This far in the season and no one comes even close on having his heart and head in the game so I don't see much. I could see the fight (that they did have) get carried away with Noel, it's like they saw their chances go out the door a d they didn't seem to want to play. Polson comes close to the heart and his head is there as well as his basketball IQ, but we need others, and I don't see it.

Before last night, and for the past 10 months, I would have been happy with them making the Sweet 16, now I'll be happy with one win.

16 NBA scouts there lady night to watch him, hope he makes a quick recovery. But I don't see how this doesn't hurt his draft, I see him back one more year, and today it makes me sick thinking he has to come back.

To answer the question earlier. The difference from 1 to 5

[TABLE=width: 500]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=class: wp-table-reloaded wp-table-reloaded-id-100]

[TR=class: row-2 even]

[TD=class: column-1]1[/TD]

[TD=class: column-2]$4,592,200 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-3]$4,798,900 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-4]$5,005,500 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-5]26.10%[/TD]

[TD=class: column-6]30.00%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: row-3 odd]

[TD=class: column-1]2[/TD]

[TD=class: column-2]$4,108,800 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-3]$4,293,700 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-4]$4,478,600 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-5]26.20%[/TD]

[TD=class: column-6]30.50%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: row-4 even]

[TD=class: column-1]3[/TD]

[TD=class: column-2]$3,689,700 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-3]$3,855,800 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-4]$4,021,800 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-5]26.40%[/TD]

[TD=class: column-6]31.20%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: row-5 odd]

[TD=class: column-1]4[/TD]

[TD=class: column-2]$3,326,700 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-3]$3,476,400 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-4]$3,626,100 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-5]26.50%[/TD]

[TD=class: column-6]31.90%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: row-6 even]

[TD=class: column-1]5[/TD]

[TD=class: column-2]$3,012,500 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-3]$3,148,100 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-4]$3,283,600 [/TD]

[TD=class: column-5]26.70%[/TD]

[TD=class: column-6]32.60%[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Yer 3 and 4 are team options. Year 5 is qualifying offers.

:cry:

Get well soon kid.

Where did you see this info oh his knee? I was listening to College Sports Radio and it was stated that his X-Rays were negative and they either were having an MRI done or were waiting on info from the MRI. That was about 2:45pm this afternoon.