Dixie Heights 61 George Rogers Clark 58

If this game was early in the season I think it probably would have been a much bigger margin for Dixie. GRC seems to be playing much better lately.

Clark seems to hang around in just about all of their games; except for the Montgomery Countys of the world (and there's no shame in that). I've wondered if the fact that a lot of Clark's boys also play JV factors in their hitting the wall in a lot of the varsity contests.

Clark seems to hang around in just about all of their games; except for the Montgomery Countys of the world (and there's no shame in that). I've wondered if the fact that a lot of Clark's boys also play JV factors in their hitting the wall in a lot of the varsity contests.

Not sure about the JV thing, but my take on GRC for the post season is this: Not good enough to three-peat, but certainly capable of pulling off a big upset.

Looks like a young GRC team came to play tonight.

Dixie finally got to play a team as young as them. GRC will be good in years to come, just like Dixie. I'm looking forward to another good battle next season. Although, I could do without that level of officiating again... whew!