Dixie Heights 61 George Rogers Clark 58

Looks like a young GRC team came to play tonight. I know Dixie has had their struggles so far, but the final margin was slightly surprising.

Clark played well. Blanton was a beast down low and they didn't miss ft's until late in the game when #35 missed the front end of the double bonus that gave Dixie the chance to get within 1 on the next possession.

I'll have Dixie highlights up later tonight.

Looks like a young GRC team came to play tonight. I know Dixie has had their struggles so far, but the final margin was slightly surprising.

Not to me. This GRC team plays hard and with alot of heart. Just lack of experience. We are young and small. WE have had several close games that could have gone the other way.

Not to me. This GRC team plays hard and with alot of heart. Just lack of experience. We are young and small. WE have had several close games that could have gone the other way.

I told ennam_iv last night that the fact that GRC only lost to SK by 8 should be a sign that they are a pretty solid team. Final margin doesn't surprise me either. Hatton was the difference. Clark had nobody that could defend him. They tried running two defenders at him as soon as he touched the ball in the second half, regardless of where he was but he did a good job of either drawing a foul or finding a teammate open for a shot which forced Clark to try and defend him 1 on 1 late, which obviously didn't work as he hit the go ahead bucket with under 15 seconds left.

I told ennam_iv last night that the fact that GRC only lost to SK by 8 should be a sign that they are a pretty solid team. Final margin doesn't surprise me either. Hatton was the difference. Clark had nobody that could defend him. They tried running two defenders at him as soon as he touched the ball in the second half, regardless of where he was but he did a good job of either drawing a foul or finding a teammate open for a shot which forced Clark to try and defend him 1 on 1 late, which obviously didn't work as he hit the go ahead bucket with under 15 seconds left.

2nd Quarter did us in, in the SK game. How big is Hatton? Knew we would have trouble guarding him. I would say a big size difference too.

If this game was early in the season I think it probably would have been a much bigger margin for Dixie. GRC seems to be playing much better lately.