Boone Cty/Conner Predictions

Boone Cty and Conner meet tonight at Boone Cty. Conner won an earlier matchup in the Conner Xmas Tournament. What does everyone expect from this game tonight?

I believe neither team will reveal too much in this one! Will be played hard by both sides. CONNER'S overall athletic ability will be enough to pull this one out. I say conner by 8.

Boone Cty and Conner meet tonight at Boone Cty. Conner won an earlier matchup in the Conner Xmas Tournament. What does everyone expect from this game tonight?

I think it will be double digits tonight. I think Conner will play hard to win this game. It may not mean anything for seeding purposes but it will be a pride win and maybe a statement.

Conner needs to sit starters let the bench play. This should be treated like a preseason NFL game. These 2 teams play again in less than 2 weeks when it means something. Don't even run normal offense or defense.

That would be kinda fun to watch. More like an aau game! It would probably be fun for the girls too. Just go out and play!!

Boone bit me in the butt last week, so I'm going with Conner by 12!

Everyone knows the REAL game of the week is tomorrow at Twenhofel when the undefeated Conner Colts 6th grade takes on the 1 loss Bluebirds in the 6th grade regional tournament. Bluebirds only loss is to the Colts! Should be a great game that matches AAU teammates against each other for a right to play for all the marbles!