Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Wildcats Mark This Down

Featured Replies

Your Wildcats will win out and then take the sec tourney.

 

Not a chance!!!!!!!!!

Is it April Fools already?

I seriously doubt "winning out" a lot tough games left. I could see them winning the SEC tourney. The talent is there to do so.

Florida is by far the best team in the SEC and it's not even close..

^

 

Sure didn't look like the best team "by far" tonight.

If Kentucky p,Amy's to their ability they are as good as anyone in the country much less then the SEC. problem is they don't play like that for more then 5 mins at a time, and usually only once per game.

I think it is one of those "I will be happy if I am wrong" but can say " I told you so" if Newark is right.

Obviously, nobody believes this. However, it is not far fetched to think UK could win the SEC regular season title. The meltdown at Alabama still keeps me up at night.

No way they win out. Perhaps the SEC tournament, but Florida is way better than

the showing from last night.

I think the Gators just got the wake call they needed last night. I have watched this Florida team and the are pretty darn good. I cant see UK winning at Florida.

 

The game I want to see the most is Mizzu. I think this game will be a game that tells us a lot about the cats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.