Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Auburn 53

Featured Replies

The offense flows such much better when it runs through Wiltjer, hopefully his passing will rub off on some of his teammates.

 

I agree. I REALLY like Kyle's passing this game.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The offense flows such much better when it runs through Wiltjer, hopefully his passing will rub off on some of his teammates. I also think it's pretty obvious that the offense really bogs down when Noel and Stein play together for extended periods of time.

 

I agree 100%

Kentucky up to 33 in the RPI with SOS at 49 (according to realtimerpi.com). CBS RPI has UK at 52 with a 43 SOS. That is only going to get better as conference play continues - as long as they keep winning, including wins over weak SEC teams.

Auburn is the worst SEC team in the last 25 years........

 

They're tied for fifth in the SEC so far. 2-2

Just got through watching the replay.

 

As I've not gotten overly concerned with the games lost, I'm not getting overly excited over this win. I see a team learning, gelling, and growing and hope they continue to do so. This game showed signs of the team finding themselves, though.

During the Brandon Knight year I kept saying I just liked their chances come tournament time. I have been waiting to see anything from this team to make me think the same thing, and what I saw last night now has me believing they can make a run. I know its Auburn so thats not saying much, but the energy they were playing with and most importantly playing together. They truly seemed for the first time all year that they were enjoying playing basketball together, and that is a very important thing to me. They have the talent, its just been about coming together and they showed signs of that last night to me.

Didn't Auburn have the leading scorer of the conference coming in? After getting tore up the last two games by the opponent's star, I'm glad they were able to play some defense on someone last night.

A new deal has been worked out due to the weakness of the SEC this year to allow the SEC winner to play in the Big East Tournament!:laugh:

Didn't Auburn have the leading scorer of the conference coming in? After getting tore up the last two games by the opponent's star' date=' I'm glad they were able to play some defense on someone last night.[/quote']

 

I thought the JUCO transfer at Ole Miss was the leading scorer.

I thought the JUCO transfer at Ole Miss was the leading scorer.

 

Yes, Marhsall Henderson.

A new deal has been worked out due to the weakness of the SEC this year to allow the SEC winner to play in the Big East Tournament!:laugh:

Swing and a miss.

Swing and a miss.

 

I haven't seen him hit one in several months.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.