Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Auburn 53

Featured Replies

Not to be Debbie Downer, but if Auburn could have hit the broad side of a barn in the first 15 minutes of the game this one could have been out of reach by halftime. I'm glad Cats won and hope they get some confidence out of it going forward.

 

The same could be said for Kentucky in the first half.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The same could be said for Kentucky in the first half.
True, but I'm not worried about Auburn taking 15 minutes to score 10 points :lol:
I'm at the point in the game where Barkley called agents "scumbags."

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

I really wish he'd run for Governor of Alabama like he considered a few years back.

Nice win for the CATS. I am a believer. This team will beat someone they are not "supposed" to in March.

 

Like an 8 seed? At least they finally looked like they liked each other tonight.

A win is a win but beating Auburn is only a good thing when it's on the gridiron.

See Randy? Auburn is horrible... Dayton horrible. What were you guys so worried about?

That was UK's 13th straight win over Auburn and 27th in the last 28 games vs the Tigers.

Like an 8 seed? At least they finally looked like they liked each other tonight.

 

So you are saying right here on BGP that UK will be a 9? No way. Keep hatin. I sit next to people like you all the time at sporting events and just shake my head. Keep knowin' it all.

See Randy? Auburn is horrible... Dayton horrible. What were you guys so worried about?

 

Just as I suspected, the Cats roll to a convincing victory.

Charles, you had me at "There's not one player on this Kentucky team that is ready to play in the NBA." :clap: :notworthy:

 

And he's right.

The offense flows such much better when it runs through Wiltjer, hopefully his passing will rub off on some of his teammates. I also think it's pretty obvious that the offense really bogs down when Noel and Stein play together for extended periods of time.

Did anyone see the "exchange" between Cal and Goodwin? Then it looked like he came over to Archie and chewed on him a little more.

 

When Archie went back into the game, it looked like a light bulb went off. He was rushing over to help guys up and actually passing the ball. I even saw him smile once or twice.

It was good to see some smiles on the UK players' faces.

Auburn is the worst SEC team in the last 25 years........

So you are saying right here on BGP that UK will be a 9? No way. Keep hatin. I sit next to people like you all the time at sporting events and just shake my head. Keep knowin' it all.

 

Lunardi has them as a 10 right now. With Cauley-Stein out for the next several games I'm just hoping they make the tournament. They could easily lose 3 of their next 4.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.