Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Auburn 53

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take it.

Arguably their most complete game to date. However, they need to take this game and stretch it out over several games to see if the improvements they made tonight are sticking with them. Overall I am pleased.

 

Although our free throw shooting is still bad at times and is frustrating.

  • Author

I am starting to think this team plays better on the road in the sec instead of at home?

Polson:

 

10 minutes, 6 pt. (3 for 3), 3 rebounds, 1 block

I'm at the point in the game where Barkley called agents "scumbags."

 

:lol::lol::lol:

Very good overall outing. The 1st half is not going to sell any "how to" videos for a clinic or camp but the Cats came out and looked very good in the 2nd half, defense was good tonight, the zone with the small lineup looked pretty good. Harrow imo had a strong overall game. Noel in early foul trouble definitely hurt the 1st half production. On to Tuscaloosa on Tuesday night for what will be a very tough one with Bama.

With the Cats being 3-1 in conference, 2 conference road wins things could be a lot worse. I still think that we will be a lot better by tourney time.

 

GO BIG BLUE !!!

Game is replaying at 3:00 am on ESPN U.

 

Do you think that we can beat them again? :D

 

On another point I absolutely agree with Barkley on the "at least 2, preferably 3 yr. before leaving" rule.

I'm at the point in the game where Barkley called agents "scumbags."

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

Charles, you had me at "There's not one player on this Kentucky team that is ready to play in the NBA." :clap: :notworthy:

Do you think that we can beat them again? :D

 

On another point I absolutely agree with Barkley on the "at least 2, preferably 3 yr. before leaving" rule.

 

Will be hard for UK to duplicate that performance at 3 in the morning.

Doherty asks, "Where's the library?" Barkley answers, "I don't know, ask the guy who did my school work. I'm just kidding America." Love Barkely. He tells it how it is.

 

Great second half by the Cats. They looked aggressive. Very happy, lets keep it rolling.

Good win. Now, let's carry it over to Alabama on Tuesday.

Nice win for the CATS. I am a believer. This team will beat someone they are not "supposed" to in March.

Not to be Debbie Downer, but if Auburn could have hit the broad side of a barn in the first 15 minutes of the game this one could have been out of reach by halftime. I'm glad Cats won and hope they get some confidence out of it going forward.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.