12/22: Scott at Holmes Predictions

Walter

Final of the Stop DWI Holiday Classic at 730 at Holmes. Harrison Co/Russell will take place before.

Holmes will come in 11-0 after defeating Harrison Co 82-73.

Scott comes in 5-4 after an 81-52 win over Russell.

Both teams showed a lot of depth in their opening games.

Thoughts?

Bolden should have another strong game against the Scott guards.

Englemon v Jackson will be a really good matchup, IMO. Englemin has improved a lot. Currently averaging a double double.

Englemon is a totally different player than he's ever been. I left super impressed with him this year. However, Jackson is still more polished and IMO will be able to get under his skin and take him out of the game.

Englemon is a totally different player than he's ever been. I left super impressed with him this year. However, Jackson is still more polished and IMO will be able to get under his skin and take him out of the game.

Just think, Englemon could have went to Scott. He played middle school ball for Woodland. He and Jackson would have made a nice pair.

It will be tough for Jackson to get in Englemon's head. His attitude is much improved from years' past.

Jackson might be the more polished player but Englemon is still a tough match up for him.