December 16, 201213 yr I guess I'm the only UK fan left on BGP. Work 14 hours, get online, and nobody has started a thread. Getting ready to watch the game on DVR. I know Wiltjer had a big game.
December 16, 201213 yr I guess I'm the only UK fan left on BGP. Work 14 hours, get online, and nobody has started a thread. Getting ready to watch the game on DVR. I know Wiltjer had a big game. The UK fans on BGP were too occupied with the Butler win over IU to start a thread on their own team... :idunno:
December 16, 201213 yr Kentucky played well in the second half. Wiltjer shot the ball well and had 11 rebounds. Noel had another nice all-around game. Polson played well off the bench. Goodwin got two early fouls and was a non-factor all night. Lipscomb had a couple nice players but were basically overmatched from the onset.
December 16, 201213 yr Author The UK fans on BGP were too occupied with the Butler win over IU to start a thread on their own team... :idunno: It is sad that nobody seems to care this year.
December 16, 201213 yr If anyone watched this and came away feeling better about this team, then they are nuts. UK is the worst rebounding team of all the title contenders. Lipscomb had been TERRIBLE on the boards prior to today, yet they out rebounded UK. UK's bigs just watch the shot. No movement at all to box out. It is irritating.
December 16, 201213 yr If anyone watched this and came away feeling better about this team, then they are nuts. UK is the worst rebounding team of all the title contenders. Lipscomb had been TERRIBLE on the boards prior to today, yet they out rebounded UK. UK's bigs just watch the shot. No movement at all to box out. It is irritating. UK is a title contender??? :lol:
December 16, 201213 yr If anyone watched this and came away feeling better about this team, then they are nuts. UK is the worst rebounding team of all the title contenders. Lipscomb had been TERRIBLE on the boards prior to today, yet they out rebounded UK. UK's bigs just watch the shot. No movement at all to box out. It is irritating. People box out in basketball today? I am going to have to watch more closely.
December 16, 201213 yr It is sad that nobody seems to care this year. Didn't get to watch the game because I was at Boyd Co. from 1:45 (little sister's game) to whenever the Huntington Prep game ended. Aside from that, has there ever been much discussion on here about wins over the easier opponents early in the season?
December 16, 201213 yr They won by 38 and it was Lipscomb. I just can't make myself take much good or bad away from these types of games. Marshall next weekend ahould give us a better gauge of where this team is. It was nice to see Kyle hit some shots. After the game, Cal loaded the boys in the bed of his truck and took them to Orange Leaf !
December 16, 201213 yr It is a requirement for a fan of the team to start the thread? You can bet if they had lost there would have been a 5 page thread with mostly non-UK fan posts. And yea... #1 ranked team losing is more interesting than a 38 point win against a softy. But, DARN THOSE UK FANS :ohbrother:
December 16, 201213 yr The UK fans on BGP were too occupied with the Butler win over IU to start a thread on their own team... :idunno: I kinda like the idea of you can only post in threads from your favorite team. It would make the UK threads much more enjoyable. You need to get the guru on board with this.
December 17, 201213 yr Didn't get to watch the game because I was at Boyd Co. from 1:45 (little sister's game) to whenever the Huntington Prep game ended. Aside from that, has there ever been much discussion on here about wins over the easier opponents early in the season? I was there too. Stayed for part of the Boyd/ Mason game. Got home around 11.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.