Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort at Beechwood Predictions

Who wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

We may as well get this started. No sense have this discussion in the game threads. What do you think about this one?

  • Replies 85
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I think BW takes this. I know Frankfort has been the more highly rated team but BW is at home and I think they will be the more disciplined ball club. I know your not supposed to compare scores but I did and Frankfort took out Bellevue 26-0 while BW took them out 49-20. BW should be able to score on FF and if their defense comes through, I like BW by a score or two.

  • Author

Snake ... I am impressed by Frankfort holding Bellevue scoreless. The downfall for Frankfort versus Beechwood has been their inability to stop the Tigers offense. Beechwood always seems to end up with their points versus the Panthers. If I am Frankfort fan, that shutout last night boosts my confidence even more. I believe this Frankfort team has to feel better about their chances versus the Tigers than any previous matchup between these two.

Snake ... I am impressed by Frankfort holding Bellevue scoreless. The downfall for Frankfort versus Beechwood has been their inability to stop the Tigers offense. Beechwood always seems to end up with their points versus the Panthers. If I am Frankfort fan, that shutout last night boosts my confidence even more. I believe this Frankfort team has to feel better about their chances versus the Tigers than any previous matchup between these two.

 

FF may feel better about their chances but BW should like their chances too.

  • Author
FF may feel better about their chances but BW should like their chances too.

 

I agree. Beechwood has put it all together at exactly the right time and they are about as healthy as they have been since week 1. The Tigers are feeling good. The Panthers are feeling good. Lots of speed and talent on both sides. It is going to be one heck of a game.

I think the key will be if the frosh qb can avoid being a frosh. The speed and talent of Frank is going to be a big step up from what he has been seeing thus far but they have NussBaum (If I misspelled it tough luck get over it!) to fall back on. Having watched both on film, it looks to be a close one, so close that I am not sure who wins it. Frank does not have a Nuss but they do have some awsome athletes. On the flip side, Franks little version of little Lorenzen has also had some on and off nights and I don't see Frank being able to get it done if he is off. My personal choice of who wins is also mixed as I would prefer a Frank drive but I just love playing the Tigers and the banter with their

BGP crazed fans

Beechwood Tigers

Playoff Appearances: 33

Regional Final Record: 28-2

 

Frankfort Panthers

Playoff Appearances: 21

Regional Final Record: 5-6-1

 

Past Playoff Meetings

2007 - Beechwood 49, Frankfort 17

2008 - Beechwood 42, Frankfort 14

2010 - Beechwood 56, Frankfort 13

2011 - Beechwood 51, Frankfort 19

I think Beechwood's offense will be too much for Frankfort to handle. Panthers will put some points on the board but at the end of the day, Beechwood will have the best player on the field (Nussbaum) and the Tigers move on to the next round.

I've said it all season, so need to stop now: I truly think Frankfort will win this game. I'm not a Beechwood hater, I just think Frankfort wins this year.

I've said it all season, so need to stop now: I truly think Frankfort will win this game. I'm not a Beechwood hater, I just think Frankfort wins this year.

 

:ohbrother: I do want to point out that most years you are wrong at this level and or the next when I recall back on all the times you picked Bwood to beat Mayfield :lol:

  • Author

Frankfort's defense will win or lose this game for them. They have not held Beechwood below 42 points in previous playoff games. If Beechwood gets 42, they will win. Frankfort will not score that many versus the Beechwood defense. I will be surprised if Frankfort gets 30 versus Beechwood.

:ohbrother: I do want to point out that most years you are wrong at this level and or the next when I recall back on all the times you picked Bwood to beat Mayfield :lol:

Hey, a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Should be a good game; I think that Frankfort will pull it off closely. A lot of people may be questioning b/c of Frankfort beating Bellevue by 26, but Bellevue was better this year than many realize, especially their running game. I believe that holding Bellevue scoreless is impressive.

Frankfort's defense will win or lose this game for them. They have not held Beechwood below 42 points in previous playoff games. If Beechwood gets 42, they will win. Frankfort will not score that many versus the Beechwood defense. I will be surprised if Frankfort gets 30 versus Beechwood.
Danville moved the ball on the ground at times with a first start Soph QB in the rain. The rushing total in the game was scewed by some big losses by QB. Frankfort plays pressure defense and gambles alot, if BW has a good O line they could do some damage and control the ball against Frankfort. the best way to stop FHS offense is to not let them have the ball. I'll take BW at home 28-7.

Frankfort will definetly score more then 7. I think this is the year for Frankfort. I'm gonna say Frankfort 41 Beachwood 35

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.