Serious Bus Crash in Carroll County

Birdsfan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just horrible to hear about this. The pictures are devistating, I'm honestly surprised more lives weren't lost given the shape that bus is in. Prayers to those families of everyone impacted by this accident. I was outside playing with my 4 year old nephew today when I stopped by my moms, I just can't imagine what these parents must be going through to have that suddenly ripped away from them. So so sad.

Edited by sportsfan41

I am just heartbroken thinking about those babies and what they went through. My prayers are with the families of all involved, especially the ones of the two little angels who didn't survive. I cannot imagine their grief, just awful.

This may not be the place for this but I don't understand why busses don't have seatbelts. What is the official rationale for that?

My daughter is a teacher at Gallatin County High School and sent me this email with picture: "Attached is a picture of what our kids decided to do in support of the families of the two children killed in the headstart bus accident in Carroll Co. Let's just say that they swallowed a HUGE amount of pride by wearing their rival's colors to support these families today. Just thought I'd share. Pretty cool of them if you ask me!"

GCHS 2 (800x498).jpg

My daughter is a teacher at Gallatin County High School and sent me this email with picture: "Attached is a picture of what our kids decided to do in support of the families of the two children killed in the headstart bus accident in Carroll Co. Let's just say that they swallowed a HUGE amount of pride by wearing their rival's colors to support these families today. Just thought I'd share. Pretty cool of them if you ask me!"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37899[/ATTACH]

Lived in Warsaw my entire life. Pretty proud of my alma mater this week.