Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County

Featured Replies

I heard their coach resigned today, anybody else heard anything or know what is going on?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He resigned...confirmed. Moving back to Tennessee according to a good source.

Wow, they have the potential to have a really good team over the next few years. I can't think of two school systems that have had more change and dysfuntion over the past couple of years than Fleming and Montgomery

Fleming County is a mess right now. Hopefully they can get things turned around over there.

Timing is really weird.

 

I said the same thing in the Hatcher thread, but after reading about the circumstances it made more sense. Maybe something similiar happened here.

 

Otherwise, why now?

Timing is really weird.

 

I said the same thing in the Hatcher thread, but after reading about the circumstances it made more sense. Maybe something similiar happened here.

 

Otherwise, why now?

 

All good points.

I'm told this was a family-related deal too.

From what I understand his daughter is very ill. Everyone needs to put coach Kelly and his family in your prayers.

From what I understand his daughter is very ill. Everyone needs to put coach Kelly and his family in your prayers.

 

Wow, I wish him and his family the very best. Prayers from here. Kinda puts things in perspective.

Whatever the issues may be there I hope they are able to secure a "good" Coach quickly for the sake of these young men. They've got talent and deserve a chance to succeed.

Prayers for Coach Kelly and his family in this difficult situation.

 

I'm gonna throw a name out...Mark Stearns. He's not coaching his year.

Mark Starns and Tony Wise are the 2 names that come to my mind.

Didn't the Crisp kid transfer from Montgomery to Fleming?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.