Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 3 names that I hear will be interviewed are Starns, Himes and Wise.

 

Do you know when interviews are scheduled? Time-frame for a hire? I assume it would be ASAP.

I heard some interviews are happening Tuesday.

I heard some interviews are happening Tuesday.

 

Heard same here. Should know something by Friday.

Reitz has applied.

 

Interesting. Last I heard, he wasn't interested.

Interesting. Last I heard, he wasn't interested.

 

Same thing I heard.

I thought Friday was the day that they'd decide and announce. I'm sure it will leak thru the grapevine before that.

I heard a final 3 of Mark Starns, Tom Crews and Matthew Martin.

  • Author

^ I heard the same three.

I heard a final 3 of Mark Starns, Tom Crews and Matthew Martin.

 

Tom.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.