Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County

Featured Replies

I know a Matthew Martin, not sure it is the same one. What can you tell us about the one that is in the final 3. Thanks.

 

Wayne Martin's son...

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wayne Martin's son...

 

Who I thought it was. He is a very nice young man.

Not surprised that an announcement is scheduled for today.

 

The pressure is on to do so before goldie gets to the "Fs".

Press conference? Really?

 

Just passing along what I know.

I heard a final 3 of Mark Starns, Tom Crews and Matthew Martin.

 

That's what I heard yesterday.

Name I'm hearing of the 3 finalists is Starns.

Once again you are correct jahearme. Mark Starns has been introduced as the new head basketball coach at Fleming County.

Called it 10 days ago.

This will be a very nice 3 year job as the junior class with Burns and the sophomore class are top notch athletically, if he were able to get a big man to transfer in they could run up a regional winner run

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.