Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County

Featured Replies

You crack me up. However, I don't know how many churches of scientology you'll find in ole Flemingsburg.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37296[/ATTACH]

 

Am I getting criticized for passing along what I heard? I don't get it? :rolleyes:

Am I getting criticized for passing along what I heard? I don't get it? :rolleyes:

 

No, not at all. I'm just goofing off. It's what I do. :lol:

My guess is it's Stearns. That's ONLY a guess though.

Someone mentioned Dave Fraley, is he not a contender?

Press conference scheduled for 2:30 pm Friday to announce new coach. Have not heard anything as to who it may be.

Press conference? Really?

Am I getting criticized for passing along what I heard? I don't get it? :rolleyes:

No criticism from here. I'm thankful for the info.

Just some Tom Cruise/Crew humor for us juveniles.

  • Author
Press conference? Really?

 

The Flemingsburg Gazette is big time!

The Flemingsburg Gazette is big time!
I was hoping it was televised.
  • Author
I was hoping it was televised.

Fox Sports Ewing

I think Maxey Flats Television will be present.

I heard a final 3 of Mark Starns, Tom Crews and Matthew Martin.

 

I know a Matthew Martin, not sure it is the same one. What can you tell us about the one that is in the final 3. Thanks.

Former Bath County Coach, Breeze has accepted:D

No, not at all. I'm just goofing off. It's what I do. :lol:

 

:clap::clap::clap:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.