Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Astros Series 7/23 thru 7/25/2012

Featured Replies

You have no faith in Choke O?

 

I couldn't have played the reverse jinx any better than that. Nailed it.

  • Replies 461
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CoCo gets another save for the Reds.

I don't want to see Co Co. I want to see Choke O.

 

You did get your wish.

Stubbs with the money shot.

  • Author

 

I go to a lot of games and sit in right field and watch him play the outfield closely. I hate the way he nonchalants balls hit in front of him. He gives up on too many of them that have no chance of going very far if he does go all out and misses them. I honestly think that he has bad eyes. He can run like a deer and can outrun balls in the gaps but for some odd reason hits drop just in front of him a lot.

 

Maybe you should be a scout because you obviously see things the Reds coaches don't see..

Does Champan get it done vs the AAA Astros?

I couldn't have played the reverse jinx any better than that. Nailed it.

 

Right, you thought he would shut them down.

  • Author

 

I couldn't have played the reverse jinx any better than that. Nailed it.

 

I knew what you were doing, but I had all the faith in the world in Choke O.

Maybe you should be a scout because you obviously see things the Reds coaches don't see..

 

If they see it what can they do about it other than play Heisey and we know Dusty is not going to do that.

Right, you thought he would shut them down.

 

Come on EZ. You're better than that.

CoCo won't throw another fastball.

  • Author

 

If they see it what can they do about it other than play Heisey and we know Dusty is not going to do that.

 

If they thought he was a terrible outfielder, or had terrible jumps they would address the problem.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.