July 24, 201214 yr No, Wilin Rosario has played the most games, which is 62. Hernandez has played 33. Thanks. :thumb:
July 24, 201214 yr Thanks. :thumb: No problem; I was curious myself and had not thought much about it until seeing your post. I knew that he was with the Rockies but wasn't paying attention to how much he was playing.
July 24, 201214 yr No, Wilin Rosario has played the most games, which is 62. Hernandez has played 33. Hernandez has been hurt...He missed almost 2 months
July 24, 201214 yr Cozart 6, Stubbs 8, Phillips 4, Bruce 9, Rolen 5, Paul 7, Frazier 3, Mesoraco, 2, Leake 1
July 24, 201214 yr Cozart 6, Stubbs 8, Phillips 4, Bruce 9, Rolen 5, Paul 7, Frazier 3, Mesoraco, 2, Leake 1 Now that's a head-scratcher....:lol:
July 24, 201214 yr Author Now that's a head-scratcher....:lol: I mentioned last night that the Reds only have 2 off days over the next 45 days. Dusty has stated he needs to pick and chose when he can give certain guys days off to keep them fresh. I'm interested to see how Paul does with a few AB's.
July 24, 201214 yr Prediction for Xavier Paul tonight, he will hit a Double and a HR, he will also strikeout twice...
July 24, 201214 yr Leake can rake. Bet he gets at least one hit tonight. He will deposit one into the Crawford boxes.
July 24, 201214 yr I mentioned last night that the Reds only have 2 off days over the next 45 days. Dusty has stated he needs to pick and chose when he can give certain guys days off to keep them fresh. I'm interested to see how Paul does with a few AB's. I'm just perplexed as to why in the world he'd sit Ludwick when he's as hot as he has been lately. I understand needing to get him a couple days off, but couldn't he wait till after he has an 0-fer? :lol:
July 24, 201214 yr According to Rosenthal, the Phillies are "eager" to trade Hunter Pence....If you're the Reds, would you kick the tires on him, or are you satisfied with Ludwick?
July 24, 201214 yr According to Rosenthal, the Phillies are "eager" to trade Hunter Pence....If you're the Reds, would you kick the tires on him, or are you satisfied with Ludwick? Nope he can't play CF and he's not a lead off hitter...Those are the 2 things that the Reds need to improve...Ryan Ludwick has almost the same production in 140 less AB's...
July 24, 201214 yr Author According to Rosenthal, the Phillies are "eager" to trade Hunter Pence....If you're the Reds, would you kick the tires on him, or are you satisfied with Ludwick? I'm more than satisfied with Ludwick, especially considering Pence is going to make $13 million next year, and what the Reds would have to trade to get him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.