Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Astros Series 7/23 thru 7/25/2012

Featured Replies

Latos sucks.

  • Replies 461
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Houston has a winning record at Minute Made, 24-21 at Home, 10-41 on the Road

I'm thinking I should stay away this series and see what happens :lol: :D

Houston has a winning record at Minute Made, 24-21 at Home, 10-41 on the Road

 

Wow.

 

I don't even know who plays for the Astros anymore other than Wandy.

Wow.

 

I don't even know who plays for the Astros anymore other than Wandy.

 

francisco.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36994[/ATTACH]

 

:banana:

He is the anti-Chapman...Batter's know they don't have much of a chance when Chapman enters; when Coco enters hitters jump for joy

Wow.

 

I don't even know who plays for the Astros anymore other than Wandy.

 

I know Altuve off the top of my head...After that I can't think of anyone now after the Carlos Lee trade and the recent trade with the Blue Jays...I feel pretty stupid but I think this is the first time in my life I haven't been able to name at least a hand full of players for a team...Altuve, Rodriguez and now Coco after that things are really foggy...I think they have Jordan Schaffer...I don't know :lol:

^Jed Lowrie, JD Martinez, Chris Johnson, Marwin Gonzalez, Schaffer, Brett Wallace...:D

^Jed Lowrie, JD Martinez, Chris Johnson, Marwin Gonzalez, Schaffer, Brett Wallace...:D

 

For some reason I thought Wallace was traded or in the Farm again, he was supposed to be a Top Prospect I believe...I was trying to think of Lowrie but for some reason Barmes kept popping in my head and I knew he played for the Pirates...Only guy I haven't heard of on your list is Marwin Gonzalez :lol:...I am impressed that you could name that many though!!!

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Did the nurse misunderstand Juan D. and just write Wandy on the birth certificate? Common mistake I bet.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Did the nurse misunderstand Juan D. and just write Wandy on the birth certificate? Common mistake I bet.

 

It's Randy, mom has a speech impediment.

The Astros are miserable. This is a series you have to win.

For some reason I thought Wallace was traded or in the Farm again, he was supposed to be a Top Prospect I believe...I was trying to think of Lowrie but for some reason Barmes kept popping in my head and I knew he played for the Pirates...Only guy I haven't heard of on your list is Marwin Gonzalez :lol:...I am impressed that you could name that many though!!!

 

Wallace has been traded quite a few times. Once, he was part of a package for Matt Holliday (to the Athletics) and another time I think he was somehow involved in a trade for Roy Halladay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.