Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Astros Series 7/23 thru 7/25/2012

Featured Replies

  • Author
What would you do if you were sitting next to that woman who keeps screaming insanely?

 

I would load up on ballpark food, and gas her out.

  • Replies 461
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Frazier flat out gets it done with RISP.

Have to give credit where credit is due. Welsh, "LeCure obviously looking breaking ball." I laughed out loud.

Have to give credit where credit is due. Welsh, "LeCure obviously looking breaking ball." I laughed out loud.

 

Same. :lol:

  • Author

Dodgers beat Cards 5-3.

  • Author

Nice play by Cozart.

About time; I never thought this eighth inning would end with the way it was going.

What would you do if you were sitting next to that woman who keeps screaming insanely?

 

Plenty of seats in that stadium I would move, or keep buying her beer until she passed out. :lol:

Some guy, I assume drunk, is yelling Who Dey.

 

And now the ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh, UC chant!!! :laugh:

And now the ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh, UC chant!!! :laugh:

 

I'm pretty sure GT isn't in Houston. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.