July 23, 201214 yr The Astros are miserable. This is a series you have to win. I have a terrible feeling about this series...
July 23, 201214 yr ^I'm just glad that Houston isn't running Mike Scott, J.R. Richard or Nolan Ryan out there. (No old man jokes here you young pups)
July 23, 201214 yr I think Latos will have MUCH more success this go 'round in Houston. He can't do any worse than he did previously. :lol:
July 23, 201214 yr ^I'm just glad that Houston isn't running Mike Scott, J.R. Richard or Nolan Ryan out there. (No old man jokes here you young pups) I've heard of one...
July 23, 201214 yr ^I'm just glad that Houston isn't running Mike Scott, J.R. Richard or Nolan Ryan out there. (No old man jokes here you young pups) Not to mention Don Wilson and Larry Dierker...:popcorn:
July 24, 201214 yr Author Looks like it might be another long night for Latos as he seems to be struggling getting his breaking balls over. When he's going well he throws those pitches for strikes consistently.
July 24, 201214 yr Looks like it might be another long night for Latos as he seems to be struggling getting his breaking balls over. When he's going well he throws those pitches for strikes consistently. It looks like he is just having trouble keeping the fastball down. Maybe getting squeezed a tiny bit as well.
July 24, 201214 yr Author Samardzija has a 1 hit shutout performance thru 8 innings against the Pirates. He is at 99 pitches. Will Dale Sveum run him out there for the 9th , or will he run Marmol out there to blow it without giving up a hit? :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.