Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Astros Series 7/23 thru 7/25/2012

Featured Replies

Stubbs another lackluster attempt to catch a ball that drops 2 steps in front of him. I don't think the kid can see very well.

  • Replies 461
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob Biertempfel

Here is breakdown of money #Pirates will owe to LHP Wandy Rodriguez: They'll pay $1.7M this year (of $10 he's making), $8.5M in 2013 (of $13M). If player option is exercised, Pirates will pay Rodriguez $7.5M in 2014 (of $13M).

10 minutes ago

Stubbs another lackluster attempt to catch a ball that drops 2 steps in front of him. I don't think the kid can see very well.

 

I hope you are kidding. He had ZERO chance to catch that.

Back to Louisville.

  • Author

What a terrible slide by Bruce.

  • Author

Dusty shows no confidence in Mesoraco.

That was a pretty offensive inning.

  • Author
That was a pretty offensive inning.

 

It was Stubbs fault.

Senior Coco. We meet again.

  • Author
Senior Coco. We meet again.

 

I don't want to see Co Co. I want to see Choke O.

I hope you are kidding. He had ZERO chance to catch that.

 

You're probably right as he once again probably got a terrible jump on it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.