July 25, 201214 yr Author Whatever, he didn't even bat that inning. About as ridiculous as saying he should have caught the ball last inning.
July 25, 201214 yr Author Leake pitched a heck of a game has a loss to show for it. You have no faith in Choke O?
July 25, 201214 yr Author Crash told them last night to save some runs for tonight. Maybe he does know what he's talking about.
July 25, 201214 yr About as ridiculous as saying he should have caught the ball last inning. I go to a lot of games and sit in right field and watch him play the outfield closely. I hate the way he nonchalants balls hit in front of him. He gives up on too many of them that have no chance of going very far if he does go all out and misses them. I honestly think that he has bad eyes. He can run like a deer and can outrun balls in the gaps but for some odd reason hits drop just in front of him a lot.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.