Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Astros Series 7/23 thru 7/25/2012

Featured Replies

34-2 when Stubbs scores a run.

 

Which means that Stubbs is much more of a contributor than many realize. I believe that we will see him on base more as the season unwinds.

  • Replies 461
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since giving up two walk offs, Chapman has 0 ER and struck out 25 of 31 outs.

 

Total domination

Great win last night, looked like that game was over and then CoCo to the rescue! Reds still rolling.

Leake pitched a heck of a game has a loss to show for it.

 

You have no faith in Choke O?

 

He will get it done.

 

In that case, Coco, give up a bomb here.

 

Boom...

 

Wow!

 

That was Stubbs fault... Wait a minute.

 

I really enjoyed reading through the above series of posts from last night.

 

This Reds highlight post is brought to you by the Guru's new like icon ... Foam Finger! Like a post today!

  • Author
I really enjoyed reading through the above series of posts from last night.

 

This Reds highlight post is brought to you by the Guru's new like icon ... Foam Finger! Like a post today!

 

 

I don't see any foam fingers.

I would be one happy BGPer if I never had to hear about sac bunts again.

 

Sac bunts are very much part of the game. I'll make you happy and go away. I, like always, will be watching. :D

I really enjoyed reading through the above series of posts from last night.

 

This Reds highlight post is brought to you by the Guru's new like icon ... Foam Finger! Like a post today!

 

Come on, I was obviously going for the reverse jinx.

Sac bunts are very much part of the game.
Far down the list of important things in evaluating a team ...
Far down the list of important things in evaluating a team ...

 

Team, yes. But I believe individuals should be evaluated based on their ability to bunt. Pitchers, leadoff hitters, 8 hitters...etc.

Team, yes. But I believe individuals should be evaluated based on their ability to bunt. Pitchers, leadoff hitters, 8 hitters...etc.
Again, far down the list behind the important stuff, like pitchers' ability to get batters out and hitters' ability get on base, hit with power and field their position.

Reds are 3rd out of NL teams in Sac bunts. Leave average is 37, they have 45.

Again, far down the list behind the important stuff, like pitchers' ability to get batters out and hitters' ability get on base, hit with power and field their position.

 

So it's not a part of a hitters' ability to get on base? Obviously, not 3-4 hitters but other guys, absolutely.

 

Like I said, it's important for certain guys. And before you make another post, I don't expect any starter to be in the game ONLY because they can bunt. Good grief.

Reds are 3rd out of NL teams in Sac bunts. Leave average is 37, they have 45.

 

Don't ruin the conversation with facts. Geesh!!:lol:

Reds are 3rd out of NL teams in Sac bunts. Leave average is 37, they have 45.

 

Again, that doesn't tell us much. Is there anywhere that shows # of failed bunts? Not just for the Reds. I'm curious to know how bad all of MLB is on bunting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.