Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds@ Giants Series 6/28 thru 7/1/12

Featured Replies

Costanzo sucks...

 

He isn't very good but he is the only one with Big League experience...Me personally I would bring up Lutz even though he hasn't been past High A+, he held his own in the futures game...I'm sure Westsider will rip me for this :D...Lutz has been worthy of a promotion for some time now and a few games in the Bigs aren't going to kill his development, maybe his trade value will even go up he tears it up...Soto didn't have a good start to the year but I would also take him over Costanzo, even though Costanzo is raking in AAA :ylsuper:

  • Replies 398
  • Views 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta bring Latos out to start to the 9th.

My bad 1 out 3b, now ground out makes 2 outs and 2-1.

Great job by Latos, 2 hit complete game!

Might explain why it took him so long to get to 3rd too. Not that he has blazing speed but he's not slow.

 

That's what I was thinking, it's always hard to tell though with him unless he can't walk you probably won't know it's bothering him.

2 days in a row where their starting pitchers were flat dealing.

Reds win tonight and tomorrow night.

 

I told you.

I believe the Reds now lead the NL in complete games.

Oh by the way, Latos sucks.

Oh by the way, Latos sucks.

 

Him and Leake need to hit the road......

UPDATE:

 

Votto didn’t believe he was seriously hurt. It originally happened on Friday when he went from first to third base on a hit in the fifth inning.

 

“Last night sliding into third base, I jammed it a little bit,” Votto said. “Today I tried to play through it and it started acting up.”

 

Votto wasn’t sure yet about whether he could play on Sunday.

 

“We’ll have to see,” Votto said . “I certainly didn’t feel good. I don’t see why this should linger. There is nothing structural. It’s an instance where last night it happens sliding sometimes. Today with the short turnaround, it lingered a little bit. I will be fine.”

 

Votto injured « Mark My Word

UPDATE:

 

Votto didn’t believe he was seriously hurt. It originally happened on Friday when he went from first to third base on a hit in the fifth inning.

 

“Last night sliding into third base, I jammed it a little bit,” Votto said. “Today I tried to play through it and it started acting up.”

 

Votto wasn’t sure yet about whether he could play on Sunday.

 

“We’ll have to see,” Votto said . “I certainly didn’t feel good. I don’t see why this should linger. There is nothing structural. It’s an instance where last night it happens sliding sometimes. Today with the short turnaround, it lingered a little bit. I will be fine.”

 

Votto injured « Mark My Word

 

Sounds like he isn't too concerned about it but I say give him as much time as he needs. The last thing we want is our franchise player developing a nagging injury because he isn't given a couple of extra days.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.