July 1, 201214 yr How do they not get voted in by the players? LaRussa shouldn't have even had the choice.
July 1, 201214 yr Hopefully only one of Phillips or Cueto will be on the final vote so they have a chance to get voted in...
July 1, 201214 yr Latos last two starts: 2-0 1.00, 18 IN, 2ER, 6 H, 2 BB, 20 K, .100 BAA Latos in April: 1-2 5.97 Latos since May 1: 6-0 3.78 in 11 starts Latos two worst starts: 9.2 IN, 15 runs (14.67) Other 14 starts: 7-1 3.33 Read more: Lance - Cincinnati Reds - ESPN 1530
July 1, 201214 yr Uggla: Average: .235 Homeruns: 11 RBIs: 43 OBP: .363 Fielding %: .978 Errors: 8 Phillips: Average: .288 Homeruns: 10 RBIs: 46 OBP: .330 Fielding %: .994 Errors: 2
July 1, 201214 yr I knew as soon as I went for a bathroom break with two outs SF would score.:irked: Then why didn't you wait? :irked:
July 1, 201214 yr Then why didn't you wait? :irked: I couldn't hold it any longer,and it's only the 4th inning:irked:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.