Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds@ Giants Series 6/28 thru 7/1/12

Featured Replies

Dusty doesn't have control over the roster. That's all on Walt.

 

Do you think that a veteran manager doesn't get input into his roster? If so you aren't as knowledgable about the game as I thought you were.

  • Replies 398
  • Views 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay DMD does Dusty bunt Frazier here?

Okay DMD does Dusty bunt Frazier here?

 

I wouldn't bunt Frazier.

 

Edit, I'm watching on the internet so I'm a little behind.

Do you think that a veteran manager doesn't get input into his roster? If so you aren't as knowledgable about the game as I thought you were.

 

Input, sure. Control, no.

Come on Hanigan get 1 of your 2 monthly RBIs here.

I'd love to know if Votto went to Dusty and said "I can hit".

RISP

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.