Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds@ Giants Series 6/28 thru 7/1/12

Featured Replies

  • Replies 398
  • Views 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have prefered Leake there...

You couldn't have hit that ball with an ironing board. What and awful at bat Valdez.

Why couldn't Votto have gone up to hit a Sac Fly. Mark Berry sends them when they don't have a shot, and holds them when they more than likely would have. He's terrible.

I would have prefered Leake there...

 

Amen to that.

Why couldn't Votto have gone up to hit a Sac Fly. Mark Berry sends them when they don't have a shot, and holds them when they more than likely would have. He's terrible.

 

That bothers me as maybe Votto is hurt worse than we know.

I'd love to know if Votto went to Dusty and said "I can hit".

 

They just showed Votto wearing a hoodie in the dugout, is he even in full uniform for the game today?

Why couldn't Votto have gone up to hit a Sac Fly. Mark Berry sends them when they don't have a shot, and holds them when they more than likely would have. He's terrible.

 

I think Bruce and Ludwick could have scored on Cairos hit...

 

I think Bruce and Ludwick could have scored on Cairos hit...

 

I would have scored on Cairo's hit.

I would have scored on Cairo's hit.

 

From a few feet outside of the batters box maybe...

I think Bruce and Ludwick could have scored on Cairos hit...

 

Did Ludwick think the ball was catchable? That's the only thing I can think of.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.