Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds@ Giants Series 6/28 thru 7/1/12

Featured Replies

The only manager in baseball that plays for the tie on the road. Of course you have a bunch of guys that can't get a bunt down even when he wants them to. What happened to all the talk about how Dusty Baker believes in the fundamentals and they work hard on that in spring training? This is a very POOR fundamental team imo.

 

3rd in MLB in sac bunts this year...

 

Try again.

  • Replies 398
  • Views 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can make that statement and I just did. I'll make it again so you understand. Frazier would never hit 40 HR's in a season.

 

There were 2 players in the entire league who hit 40 last year. Get real.

 

The only thing about your statement that I understand is that you and I will probably never know because as long as the "toothpick" is calling the shots he will probably not get a chance for us to find out whether he could or not.

Quit laughing & take a dump in your pants. Maybe we can get some reverse psychology working to our advantage.

 

:lol:

 

sigh, what is this site coming too. First we have a thread about fart deodorizer and sharts, now we have someone dumping in there pants, lol. Only on BGP.

Quit laughing & take a dump in your pants. Maybe we can get some reverse psychology working to our advantage.

 

:lol:

 

No dumping in the pants here.Just trying to get my grass to grow.:D

3rd in MLB in sac bunts this year...

 

Try again.

I'll bet that most of those came from Cueto and the pitchers.
3rd in MLB in sac bunts this year...

 

Try again.

 

You know DMD you may be the only one on this site that thinks this Reds team is a GOOD fundamental team. There are more to fundamentals than sac bunts.

The only thing about your statement that I understand is that you and I will probably never know because as long as the "toothpick" is calling the shots he will probably not get a chance for us to find out whether he could or not.

 

Unless Walt makes a move in the offseason you'll see Frazier at 3B next year. Rolen surely will retire. If Walt makes a move for a 3B it'll tell you how much confidence he has in Frazier...

You know DMD you may be the only one on this site that thinks this Reds team is a GOOD fundamental team. There are more to fundamentals than sac bunts.

 

I'd love you to quote me where I said that. You assume way to many things based on the stats I post and not what I actually say.

 

Fundamentals are nowhere to be found in the entire league. The Reds are no different. However, they are near the top when it comes to sac bunts...

I'll bet that most of those came from Cueto and the pitchers.

 

That's how it'll be on every team.

That's how it'll be on every team.

 

I'd love to see some stats on failed sac bunts. I'd be willing to bet you that the Reds are near the top in that category as well.

Unless Walt makes a move in the offseason you'll see Frazier at 3B next year. Rolen surely will retire. If Walt makes a move for a 3B it'll tell you how much confidence he has in Frazier...

 

 

 

If Walt makes a move for a 3B that is not named David Wright or someone that is all-star calibre it will be because "Dusty" doesn't have the confidence in Frazier. But then again I am sooooo hoping that Walt's confidence in Dusty wanes before his confidence in Frazier.

I'd love to see some stats on failed sac bunts. I'd be willing to bet you that the Reds are near the top in that category as well.

 

I doubt it. You just watch the Reds and see them fail. It's all over the league.

If Walt makes a move for a 3B that is not named David Wright or someone that is all-star calibre it will be because "Dusty" doesn't have the confidence in Frazier. But then again I am sooooo hoping that Walt's confidence in Dusty wanes before his confidence in Frazier.

 

Dusty doesn't have control over the roster. That's all on Walt.

Let's see what Ludwick can do with a man on base here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.