Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds@ Giants Series 6/28 thru 7/1/12

Featured Replies

 

I couldn't hold it any longer,and it's only the 4th inning:irked::D

 

Have you ever heard of Depends? :irked:

  • Replies 398
  • Views 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you ever heard of Depends? :irked:

 

Man,I hope it never comes down to that.:lol:

Cards beat the Pirates 5-4.

No hitter watch.

Shutout watch.

Frazier with an outstanding AB, which ends with a 2-run shot. Reds up 2-1.

I should get the credit. I did all the work.

Arroyo can't come out in the bottom half of the inning, and keep the Giants off the board, and Bruce certainly isn't helping by making 2 dumb plays allowing the batters to advance to 2nd.

I should get the credit. I did all the work.

 

Why did you close the thread?

Arroyo can't come out in the bottom half of the inning, and keep the Giants off the board, and Bruce certainly isn't helping by making 2 dumb plays allowing the batters to advance to 2nd.

 

Lets you know how important Joey Votto is to this ball club.

Lets you know how important Joey Votto is to this ball club.

 

How did any of those plays have anything to do with Votto not playing today?

 

Why did you close the thread?

 

If I closed the thread it was certainly by accident. I'm posting from my IPhone, and hadn't even entered the moderator menu that I know of.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.