Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds@ Giants Series 6/28 thru 7/1/12

Featured Replies

He made a bad play on the ball simple as that. It happens. He owned up to it. Doesn't change the fact that he is an All-Star. He's one of the best RF in the game and that play isn't going to make me change my mind.

 

Can't argue with that at all. Hoosier is probably the only one that would.

  • Replies 398
  • Views 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished the game, sucks to give one away. Bruce will take the heat (understandibly) but to me the game was lost with the bases loaded in the 9th and nobody out, tie game, and three straight outs, two of them of the sad variety.

 

Oh well, time to move on. 2-2 in SF isn't bad.

 

Good news is we dodge Kershaw in LA.

Just finished the game, sucks to give one away. Bruce will take the heat (understandibly) but to me the game was lost with the bases loaded in the 9th and nobody out, tie game, and three straight outs, two of them of the sad variety.

 

Oh well, time to move on. 2-2 in SF isn't bad.

 

Good news is we dodge Kershaw in LA.

 

The top of the 9th is the reason that made this one so difficult to swallow. Dumsty's (sorry Clyde) hands were really tied with Voto and Rolen unavailable off the bench. Even more reason Berry should have sent Ludwick, I feel really good about the rest of the trip. The Dodgers are really hurting, and cant score, plus like you said we miss Kershaw. And the Padres suck.

Hey, let's be real here. I watched from approximately 40 feet, Dante Bichette nearly get hit in the back of the head by a humpback liner in right field. He turned twice like the dancing bears from Ringling Bros. and it just about drilled him. I knew then, I was watching the worst outfielder I had ever seen in person. So, Bruce gets a pass from me on this one. His assists alone make up for one gaffe.

I can't wait for Volquez Vs Latos given the fact they are both mental midgets. I want Latos to throw a gem in the worst way.

I agree. They're tough to read. Dumsty. This guy sucks. That guy sucks. He dogs it. Trade him. Fire the 3rd base coach.

 

I can't imagine what this thread would be like if the Reds were cellar-dwellers.

 

Cozat sucks bring up Billy Hamilton he has 98 SBs...Why did we sign Votto long term and trade away the future for Latos?...Alonso and Grandal were the future and Mesoraco sucks...BP is so lazy, he is a bum and now we are stuck with him long term when we had Didi waiting in AA...Donald Lutz is hitting over. 300 in the minors, why isnt he in LF? Bailey sucks, Arroyo sucks, Leake was a waste of a pick!!! The Reds couldnt beat the Blue Wahoos this year, Im tired of getting excited all for nothing...Trade away Votto, Phillips, Rolen, Ludwick and all the other againg bums bring up the young guns...

 

Ive forgotten what its like to be a cellar dwellar the last few years, but I could imagine reading stuff like this :D

I can't wait for Volquez Vs Latos given the fact they are both mental midgets. I want Latos to throw a gem in the worst way.

I think it'd be classic if they both drilled one another and got tossed.

 

Cozat sucks bring up Billy Hamilton he has 98 SBs...Why did we sign Votto long term and trade away the future for Latos?...Alonso and Grandal were the future and Mesoraco sucks...BP is so lazy, he is a bum and now we are stuck with him long term when we had Didi waiting in AA...Donald Lutz is hitting over. 300 in the minors, why isnt he in LF? Bailey sucks, Arroyo sucks, Leake was a waste of a pick!!! The Reds couldnt beat the Blue Wahoos this year, Im tired of getting excited all for nothing...Trade away Votto, Phillips, Rolen, Ludwick and all the other againg bums bring up the young guns...

 

Ive forgotten what its like to be a cellar dwellar the last few years, but I could imagine reading stuff like this :D

 

Why would you have to imagine? You've posted most of it. :lol:

Why would you have to imagine? You've posted most of it. :lol:

 

KNew that was coming...I can take it though, Ive done some growing up in here I dont care what anyone says anymore...The reality is I like Cozart but he looks like a bad leadoff hitter, Ive never hated on Votto or BP, I have said like many others in the past that the Latos trade wasnt looking good and I really liked Yasmani, Ludwick does hits Hrs but he does suck Ill admit to saying that, Ive never came close to saying trade Votto or BP, Rolen does suck and I have been hard in Bronson and Homer in the past...

 

That being said if the Reds had the Cubs record right now I probably would say all these things out if frustration and dissapointment...:D

 

I would never say that the Blue Wahoos could beat the Reds though...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.