Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds@ Giants Series 6/28 thru 7/1/12

Featured Replies

  • Replies 398
  • Views 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leake is the 2nd most productive hitter on the Reds, per AB.

Leake is the 2nd most productive hitter on the Reds, per AB.

 

No joke I think he is the best Reds hitter off the bench.

Billy the kid takes #96!!!

 

 

Why is he still in A ball?

Why is he still in A ball?

No room at the inn I guess. Didi has his spot in AA and I guess they aren't ready to promote him. They could make the decision to move him to the OF but I guess they are just waiting it out. I don't think he should be anymore but I'm no scout.

Billy the kid takes #96!!!

 

I want to see him get 100 before the month is over...

Bruce Sucks!

Jay Bruce 4-4 off Cain 3 RBI!!!

 

 

Where is Hoosier?

Why is he still in A ball?

 

Didi is the SS at AA and Lamarre is already the CF at AA both are pretty good prospects...In Bakersfield Hamilton cant be moved to CF to learn the position there because they already have Theo Bowe who is even hotter than Billy, I think Bowe is hitting around. 370 with almost 40 SBs himself...

 

The logical thing to do and I think we will see it before long is release Costanzo the 3B at AAA and move Janish to 3B and move Didi up to play SS...Billy would then go to AA to replace Didi...

 

The Reds could also replace Cairo with Janish and move Didi and Billy up a level...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.