June 29, 201214 yr Heisey has the best numbers with men on base out of Ludwick, Frazier and Heisey... Thanks
June 29, 201214 yr Blows strike 3 for 3rd out. Giants go on to score twice. :madman: That's on Cueto, you're an ace, you have to make a dang pitch at some point.
June 29, 201214 yr That's on Cueto, you're an ace, you have to make a dang pitch at some point. He did it was strike 3. Inning over.
June 29, 201214 yr Blows strike 3 for 3rd out. Giants go on to score twice. :madman: Happens 95% of the time. I hate CB, and I hate the west coast trips. I'm going to bed.
June 29, 201214 yr He did it was strike 3. Inning over.Exactly. Buckner bites the Reds. He's friggin' awful. How in the world does he keep his job? Seriously?
June 29, 201214 yr This Red's offense will be lucky to get those 2 runs back against Bumgarner. Not a good start to the road trip.
June 29, 201214 yr 0-2 count, Cueto makes another great pitch. Ball. CB sucks. I know, water is wet, Stubbs if fast, Dusty is dumb, all things we understand as truths.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.