Who's the sleeper in the 9th region this year?

I really think it'll be one of CCH, HC, or Ryle that wins it this year. Just about anyone else would be considered a "sleeper" IMO, and I just don't feel there's another team out there that can get past these three. Boone doesn't have the pitching depth with Teegarden down, Dixie and NCC are both good but not good enough to win it all, and #2 seeds out of 34th and 36th really won't have much of a chance. The draw will be critical.

I really think it'll be one of CCH, HC, or Ryle that wins it this year. Just about anyone else would be considered a "sleeper" IMO, and I just don't feel there's another team out there that can get past these three. Boone doesn't have the pitching depth with Teegarden down, Dixie and NCC are both good but not good enough to win it all, and #2 seeds out of 34th and 36th really won't have much of a chance. The draw will be critical.

Boone has several pitchers that throw well enough to compete. I'm not saying they will win the region, but they have other pitchers that are able to throw with Teegarden out. I think Boone has beaten HC earlier this year without Teegarden and made costly mistakes against Ryle that cost them runs. It will be interesting how it plays out. CCH is the team to beat though.

Dixie is good enough to beat any team in the region. Dixie is the only team to beat cov cath this year so I don't know why you cancelled them out of winning the championship and Dixie beat holy cross earlier in the year. Ncc is playin better baseball also and anything can happen in region.

Dixie is good enough to beat any team in the region. Dixie is the only team to beat cov cath this year so I don't know why you cancelled them out of winning the championship and Dixie beat holy cross earlier in the year. Ncc is playin better baseball also and anything can happen in region.

Never said they weren't any good. I just don't think they would be able to beat three good teams in the span of 5 days. Just my opinion - not worth any more or less than yours or anyone else's. Dixie is welcome to prove me wrong and shove a slab of humble pie down my throat. Not like I haven't eaten my fair share in the past. :cool: