Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite All-time Rock Vocalists

Featured Replies

Ok...I'm making my additions. Several of mine have been listed, but there are 2 glaring omissions:

 

Stevie Wonder

.

 

Rock?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Rock?

 

Yeah I guess not...

Still waiting …

 

Which one are you thinking: Garth Brooks, or Chris Gaines?
Could be Don Henley, BF hasn't weighed in yet. :lol:

Steve Perry-Journey

Ok...I'm making my additions. Several of mine have been listed, but there are 2 glaring omissions:

 

Stevie Wonder

Roy Orbison

 

I'm pretty curious who old' Jim Schue is waiting on.

 

Nice call on Roy. Should have been near the top.

David Lee Roth

Sammy Hagar

Steven Tyler

Ronnie Van Zant

Danny Joe Brown

Greg Allman

Geddy Lee

Steve Perry

Could be Don Henley, BF hasn't weighed in yet. :lol:

 

You beat me to the Sunset Grill there, big guy. :lol:

Who the Heck is Geddy Lee ?

Freddie Murcury from Queen was out of this world good.

Rush
I thought that Rush was a conservative demagogue not a band , never heard of them .

David Gilmore, Mark Farner, Steve Perry, Doug Ingle, John Fogarty, man am I old school or what?

I thought that Rush was a conservative demagogue not a band , never heard of them.

 

Rush is probably the most commercially successful progressive rock band around. I could take them or leave them - not a big prog rock fan, personally. Here are three of their songs...I'd rank them as the most widely recognizable songs from the band.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.