April 17, 201214 yr Steve Perry-Journey Lou Gramm-Foreigner Geoff Tate-Queensryche Brad Delp-Boston Just to name a few..................
April 17, 201214 yr Robert Plant Freddie Mercury Roger Daltrey Lou Gramm Brad Delp Burton Cummings Derek St. Holmes Steven Tyler David Lee Roth David Gilmour Bill Withers - Not Rock, but still... Bon Scott Dan McCafferty Roger Waters John Lennon Mark Farner James Dewar And I like Geddy Lee as well.
April 17, 201214 yr Assuming that you definition of "rock" excludes the old-school R&B gods like Cooke, Redding, and Gaye... Robert Plant Roger Daltrey David Bowie Warren Zevon Thom Yorke Neil Young Eddie Vedder
April 17, 201214 yr Author Paul Rogers Chris Robinson I wondered if anyone would mention Robinson...way underrated if you ask me.
April 17, 201214 yr Robert Plant Jim Morrison Maynard James Keenan Layne Staley Shannon Hoon Neil Young
April 17, 201214 yr David Clayton Thomas Mike Love Gary US Bonds Frankie Valli Herbert Buckingham Khoury Jerry Lee Lewis . Janice Joplin of Course John Lennon & Paul McCartney Malcolm John Rebennack Jr. Joe Cocker
April 17, 201214 yr Author Ok...I'm making my additions. Several of mine have been listed, but there are 2 glaring omissions: Stevie Wonder Roy Orbison I'm pretty curious who old' Jim Schue is waiting on. Edited April 17, 201214 yr by LCDAWGS19
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.