Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite All-time Rock Vocalists

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maynard James Keenan is my number one. Easily. Incredible range, incredible lull to his vocals and when they're attached to lyrical genius like he writes, it's unreal.

 

Finally! Someone who gets it! :D

Ann Wilson

Chris Cornell

Rod Stewart

Freddie Mercury

Roger Daltrey

Jon Anderson

Steve Winwood

Grace Slick

Paul Rodgers

Annie Lennox

Robert Plant

 

Jim Morrison

Neil Young

Ian Anderson

Paul Rodgers

Eddie Vedder

Dave Gahan

 

I'm starting to like Grace Potter as well.

Thanks for killing it for me. I was laying in wait to blast on anyone who would offer this guy's "yowling cats" approach to vocal stylings. Amazing nobody named him sooner, given he was just recently in the news for the HOF snub (a totally undeserved honor, anyway).

 

Dang, I thought you were waiting for Jimmy Buffett:lol:

Did any one say Meat, I mean Mr Loaf

 

And I have always liked Dolores O'Riordan from the Cranberries

 

 

Billy Joel

Elton John

 

Mrs C says Barry Manilow

 

And people either love her or hate her. But I love Janis Joplin.

Edited by coldweatherfan

I forgot

 

Dennis DeYoung

 

Mrs C says Kevin Cronin should be in there too.

James Taylor

James Taylor

 

I'll admit, I like James Taylor's voice - much more than his music, really. But honestly...James Taylor...ROCK vocalist???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.