Owen County 3 Walton Verona 0

Or even better, the parent from WV that went behind Owen's dugout and started yelling at the players. Classless

One parent from Walton got tossed. I didn't see a parent from Walton behind Owen's dugout but did see a parent from Owen in Owen's dugout yelling and calling out the Walton girls by there name and making several other comments to the Walton girls throughout the game. Classless!!! However, what the parents did or didn't do didn't matter. Walton didn't hit the ball and Owen made the plays they needed to make to win the game. Game over!

One parent from Walton got tossed. I didn't see a parent from Walton behind Owen's dugout but did see a parent from Owen in Owen's dugout yelling and calling out the Walton girls by there name and making several other comments to the Walton girls throughout the game. Classless!!! However, what the parents did or didn't do didn't matter. Walton didn't hit the ball and Owen made the plays they needed to make to win the game. Game over!

Very well said ! But this is a shocker !!

Very well said ! But this is a shocker !!

Yes, it is a shocker but today Owen outplayed Walton. I'm not taking anything away from their win. Walton didn't seem like they were ready to play and Owen did what they had to do to get the victory. Congrats go out to the Lady Rebels.

Or even better, the parent from WV that went behind Owen's dugout and started yelling at the players. Classless
I think I saw what you are referring to, but you might be mistaken. From my view, it looked like one of the WV parents happened to be voicing displeasure regarding the situation either toward the umpire crew, or the parent/asst coach in OC dugout. Pretty sure the WV parent did not say anything out of the way to any players.

I think I saw what you are referring to, but you might be mistaken. From my view, it looked like one of the WV parents happened to be voicing displeasure regarding the situation either toward the umpire crew, or the parent/asst coach in OC dugout. Pretty sure the WV parent did not say anything out of the way to any players.

The OC head coach should have told the parent/asst. coach in the OC dugout to either shut up or take a hike! This guy is an adult and he should act like one. Calling out the Walton players by their first names and making comments toward them is complete garbage. Let the kids play the game! Again, that was classless!!!!

Again, was standing right there. Never happened. No parent was yelling at the players.